May 30, 2012

Sheer Cover Concealer Review





This product was sent to me by INFLUENSTER for me to review for my lovely blog readers. 

About the product: 

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones.  Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections.  It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin.

It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!
 
KEY BENEFITS:
Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Easy application  – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested
 
HOW TO USE:
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.
Where to Buy:
Customers can visit www.SheerCover.com or call 1-877-489-2035 to purchase Sheer Cover.
$29.95 for the concealer (non-member price) and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also includes the Duo Concealer.


What I like about this concealer: It has two shade so you can customize the color to your skin tone. Blending is a breeze, I didn't even have to use a brush. My fingers served as the perfect tool. Sheer Cover's concealer is light weight and not sticky.



Before Blending


After Blending


Usage Tips: As I said before, I did not need a blending brush of any sort. I just use my fingers. I didn't create a perfect combo or formula. I just just randomly dabbed on the two colors and gently worked it into my skin. Also, feather the edges so that it will look seamless with your skin.

My Verdict: Okay. Honestly, I did not think I would like the concealer as much as I do, because finding a good concealer for a black girl is kinda tricky. When I first applied the product, it just did not seem like it would match my skin tone at all. Like, AT ALL! One color was to beige and light, and the other was two orange. But when I blended them together, I was pleasently surprised. This Sheer Cover concealer is light weight and almost has a liquid consistency. It is good to look in the mirror and see that my face doesn't look like it has been caked with make-up. It provides a natural finish to my plenty acne scars. Especially on my cheeks. image


I shall end this review with a full face photo of moi. I swear the only thing I photoshopped was my eyebrow! LOL, it was bushy. Anyway. I have the concealer on my cheeks only. And yah. This has been a Glitter-Skull production. Go check out influenster. Go out and get this Sheer Cover Concealer, and Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment