Jul 14, 2012

Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Polish - Red-y Response


This product was sent to me to review from Influenster




New nail polish craze: It's not magic, it's magnets!
NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy steps
STEP 1 
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
  • Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
  • Make sure the roll the magnet from side to side so that the design covers the entire nail
  • Instant Attraction!
  • Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine


Where to Buy

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
Suggested Retail Price: $9.99
Take a look-see






Cute right?
I'm glad this was sent to me for free, because for $9.99, I'll pass. Application was tedious as well, I kept accidentally smudging my nails with the magnet. Tho, I must say, the actual quality of the nail polish is top notch, it is pretty much resistant, I've had my nails done with this polish for the past 5 days? And still, it's holding up strong. But still, 10 bucks for a single bottle of nail polish? Although inventive, I do not think I'd repurchase, my wallet would kill me. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment