Nov 27, 2010

My Natural Hair Inspiration: Janelle Monae

aspiringtheinspiring:

Janelle Monae looks really lovely here .

Janelle Monae is my natural hair inspiration!
 
I have many others, but I look up to her the most. She's is soooooo pretty and her hair is fierce! I feel like we're hair twins!
 
Her hair isnt completely curly, but it isnt completely kinky either (About half 4A half 4B) Just like mine! Personally, I think that she look wayyy better with her hair like this; in a just a plain ol' fro instead of her little fro-hawk thingy.
 
She gives me realisitc expectations of what my hair will look like in the future.
 
Usually, in hair magazines, most of the natural girls have their silky looking, shiny, highly defined curly hair. Because of this, I expected my hair to look like thiers. It's nice to see someone in the media who I can look up to. :)
 
MORE PICTURES OF THIS FIERCE NATURAL HAIRED CHICK!



Janelle Monae



I can't wait for my hair to grow~ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment