Aug 3, 2011

Natural Hair Product Review: African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil

As a natural haired girl, you can never have enough oil!
Seal in that moisture ladies! That is rule # 1!


Short Review

Pros:
Contains 8 different oils!
Thick enough to be used as a hot oil treatment
Can be used for skin, hair and nails
Smells great

Cons:
Contains a few artificial ingredients
Has a pesky silicone

Extended Review

What they Say: African Pride's Olive Miracle formula is rich in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the ultimate in silky smooth deep conditioned hair and a moisture-rich healthy scalp. Use regularly to help stop breakage, split ends, and dryness. Also excellent for SKIN, BODY & NAIL health.

  • Daily Use promotes healthy hair, scalp & skin
  • Excellent as a hot oil treatment
What I say:  I like this oil. :) It's really thick so it stays in your hair and is sure to seal in your moisturizer. I love how there are multiple oils, each oil has it's own benefits. So that's a check plus-plus. I like to use this in my hair while I'm taking down my twist outs so my hair won't frizz up. 

How to use: Apply to wet or dry hair.
For hot oil treatment:
 apply to wet hair
then wrap hair with a shower cap
sit under dryer for 20 minutes
and wash out!

How much: 3 dollars
Where From: Sally's
Repurchase: Yes.

1 comments:

  1. Sah-weet~~. o: I saw this exact same product at the Sally's near my house. o: (Now I know I might wanna' pick this up once my own Olive Oil runs out...)

    ReplyDelete