Sep 19, 2010

Geo Nudy Pink (CH-627) Review


I purchased these lenses from
For $20 and shipping took only 2 days!
(If you buy, please refer me! :) blackoutlyts@live.com or lilblu222 on youtube)


Color/Design: 5/10 - I will forever and always love the nudy desighn, but as far as this 'pink' color goes...Not so much. I love my itty bitty halo. :) I jst hate the fact that they dont look pink. Every one always asks 'Are they purple?', wich makes me sad, and also makes me want to try out more opaque pink lenses. 
Enlargement: 10/10 - For some 14.0s, these enlarge fairly well! I was so shocked when I looked at the comparison picture, seeing as how my last pair of Nudies didn't enlarge at all.
Comfort: 6/10 - Typical Geo comfort. Not bad, but not great either. They tend to start becoming try around the 6th hour.

Overall: I am dissapointed. :'( I thought'd they'd be more pink. But I do still wear these every other day. The only thing I truly like about them is that they lighten up my eyes a bit.

Youtube Video: