Nov 14, 2010

Natural Hair Product Review: Lavish Curls Moisturizer


What it is: A liquid moisturizer in a spray bottle

what they say: "The product EVERY curly girls needs...a daily moisturizer to refresh, rehydrate, and reactivate her dry curls after a long night's rest..without shampooing! Lavish curls moisturizer will give back life to dry and lifeless curls in a snap! Use daily for best results.

what i say: Works pretty well. Makes my hair touchable atleast. I noticed that after a few nights of using this, my hair was really soft in the morning.

I love all the organic ingredients, and that it dosent include any of those harsh ones us naturals hate. As far as curls go, you're better off buying an oil or something. I'd use this strictly to keep my hair form becoming dry.
how to use: Spary a few pumps, and rub in.

where from: Target

how much: 10 bucks

repurchase: Only If I had money to blow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment