Nov 14, 2010

Natural Hair Product Review: Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie


What it is: A thick organic, moisturizer, made especially for natural hair

What they say: Nutrient Rich vegtable butters condition hair, restoring moisture and shine.

What I say: I thought this was a moisturizer. I was wrong. I cant really say it's a curl enhancer either. But it does some what clump up my hair? Idk. I dont really know why, but I like it, even though it dosen't really benefit my hair.
How to use: Just slap it on your hair and rub in. Be sure to rub in well, missing a few spots could lead to a white reside since it's so thick. 



My hair look like a wooly rug!  Does it look curly to you?!
(This is with the product in)

(as you can see, no shine)

How much: 10 dollars
Where From: Target
Repurchase: Hm. Maybe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment