Feb 24, 2012

My foodie trip to New Orleans

I just recently took a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. But I'm not blogging about that, seeing as how it wasn't all of that. Honestly, it wasn't bad, but it just wasn't what I expected. It's more for the kiddos. No flashing , no drunken idiots on the street. Just some good ol' clean bead throwing. Nothing too exciting about that.

I did enjoy my time there tho. Because I was with my bf 24/7. I met his whole entire family (and I know they dont like me), and we just bonded out there. 
and of course the food.



 We went to Krispy Kreme. My bf swears that these are the best donuts in America. IDK. They're alright. I prefer Shipley's, they're way fluffier and don't slather the donut with to much glaze.




But the inside was intriguing. I had my face glued to the window like the little girl next to me. ^_^; 





These Big Shot Sodas are the "it thing", out there. Like seriously, instead of people drinking a Coke or Sprite, they drink these. I'm not much a soda drinker, but uhh...I was drinking them. :] 




Crawfish. Yum. It wasn't as spicy as I like it, but they flavor was nice. and 3 lbs for 20 dollars is a good deal.




My beads. Pretty right?

Did I tell you I got sloppy drunk? Yeah, I got drunk. In front of his fam. Oh well. :)
The Ciroq was being good to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment