Jun 13, 2012

Olsenboye Floral Canvas Back Pack

I'm getting my vintage on y'all!


This is the only piece of merchandise worth buying from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's fashion line. I'm not a fan of their "boho chic" over-priced-cheap-looking clothing, but this back pack is friggin' eye candy. Why a back pack?  you ask. Because I'm going to college! I'm going to be toting around boring text books! A purse is not an option. But don't get me wrong, I like purses too. :) 


The Olsenboye Floral Canvas back pack has four pockets. Two sides ones, one front one, and then the main compartment.


And it has glitter straps! GLITTER. STRAPS. GLITTER! GLIT-TER! <3 :)
Not only that, but unlike other cute-sy backpacks, the straps are really thick and durable. Therefore, I don't have to worry about running to class and all of a sudden, a strap snaps while my laptop is inside! That would be painful day.



Yaasss, the back pack is white. I plan on scoth guarding it before I put it in use so it'll stay clean. The pattern is really lovely! It's not granny-ish at all, the glitter straps add that teenage appeal.


The side pockets are extra roomy and really deep. They have clasps that open and close them.


I thought I was going to struggle putting my laptop in, but thankfully I didn't have to force it! It's big enough to fit a standard sized laptop, perhaps a few note books and one medium text book? 


This is not a puny little accessory bag. This back pack is stylish, yet it means business! It's roomy, sexy and functional. You can snag this at JCpenny for $30. Just be sire to tell them I sent you. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment