Jun 11, 2013

[Sponsored] i.Fairy Ryusei Grey Review

Lensvillage offered to send me a couple pairs of lenses to review for my readers! I chose i.Fairy Ryusei grey because they have an interesting color that I wanted to see in person

Stock Pic:

Bottles:

Actual Lenses:

On to the Review!

Close up:


Color&Design: 4/10 - Honestly, I should have known better. I should have known that these would not be grey just because the name says so. These are definitely a shade of blue, even close up and under bright lights. The two blue twos over power that one grey shade that is in these lenses. The design is borderline basic. I love the thin limbal ring but am not liking the large pupil hole. The ryusei series has a daisy-like pattern and is often a four tone lens. I imagine these would look great on some one with grey or blue eyes.

 (natural light)

(lamp light)


Enlargement: 10/10 - I'm not really sure what size these are. They could be anywhere from 14.5mm and up, but despite lacking a prominent limbal ring and their light color, they enlarge nicely.

Comfort: 10/10 - It's i.fairy! Need I say more?

Full Face:

Overall: I love that the colors blend so well together, but I am just not a fan of blue. The enlargement is great, they are always comfortable. These could would be great for either cosplay or daily wear, buuuuut, I'm just not a fan.

Video Review Coming Soon....
Real talk, I just gotta edit and post it.

Much love to Lensvillage.com

1 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome lenses! To bad you’re not much of a fan of it. I really think there very cool; I adore the design and color. I think the blue suits you, but each to there own (^ ^)
    I'm a new follower by the way; hopefully you can give me a follow back too.
    Have a wonderful day!

    (^ะท^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete