Jul 13, 2013

[Sponsored] Black Diamond Circle Lens Review

Lensvillage offered to send me a couple pairs of lenses to review for my readers! This was a random pair that they chose for me. I'm not too sure of the brand of the lenses because they have custom bottles but I will bet anything that they were made by Dueba/GnG. Also, there are my first black lenses evarrr~ 

Stock Pic:

Bottles:

Actual Lenses:

On to the review!

Close up:

Color & Design: 4/10 - As far as color goes, there is not much to say. They are just black! A single color through out the entire lens. Black. I love the design though, and I am really disappointed it does not show up on my deep brown eyes. For some reason, I completely forgot that my eyes would not allow the pattern to be visible under normal lighting. I give these a four because I am not loving the color. I like for my eyes to pop when I'm wearing circle lenses.




Enlargement: 10/10 - The only reason people buy black lenses (in my opinion) is to enlarge, no matter the size. These are 14.5mm but I swear that enlarge like they're 16.2, just like the cappuccino reds I tried last a couple years back.

Comfort: 10/10 - No complaints.

Overall: Not exactly loving these. If it were up to me, I'd never get another pair of black lenses, but since they were sponsored, hey, it was fun trying them.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very natural surprisingly since I've tried the brown version and it was VERY SPARKLY ^^

    Thanks for the review!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I like the design on them, but hard to see on the eyes. I don't think I would ever get black lens either, just cause my eyes are quite dark.

    (^з^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete